All trademarks, logos, services marks and copyrights displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks and copyrights of ViS, its licensors, content providers or other third parties. These trademarks, logos, services marks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
Nothing on this website shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks, logos, services marks or copyrights displayed on the website without the owner's prior written consent, except as otherwise described herein. ViS reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and its content.
This website and all of its content, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, code and interfaces, and the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected as a compilation under the Copyright laws of the United States and other countries.
Authorized Use of ViS Trademarks in Publications, Seminars and Conferences: The use of ViS word mark, logo, visualizations, center profiles and other reports in connection with books, magazines, periodicals, seminars, or conferences, is authorized provided you comply with the following requirements:
- a) the use is referential as less prominent than the rest of the title and your name and logo appear more prominent than ViS word mark or logo on all printed material related to the publication, seminar or conference;
- b) the use reflects favorably on ViS;
- c) a disclaimer of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by ViS is included on the publication and on all related printed material, as follows: "(title) is an independent (publication) and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by ViS"; and
- d) a trademark attribution notice is included in the credits section giving notice of ViS' ownership of its trademark.
By using a ViS trademark material, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that ViS is the sole owner of the intellectual property and promising that you will not interfere with ViS rights in the intellectual property, including challenging ViS use, registration of, or application to register such trademark alone or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world, and that you will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any ViS Trademark. The goodwill derived from using any part of a ViS trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to ViS. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under this Policy, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise. ViS reserves the right to revoke the above authorized use at any time.
Express permission from ViS is necessary to use its Trademarks, Copyrights, and other intellectual property under any circumstance other than those specifically permitted above. Examples of uses where ViS express permission is required include:
- a) any commercial use;
- b) use on or in relation to a software product that includes or is built on top of a product supplied by ViS, if there is any commercial intent associated with that product;
- c) use on a domain name or URL;
- d) use for merchandising purpose; and
- e) services relating to any of the above.
If you wish to have permission for any of the uses above or for any other use, which is not specifically referred to in this policy, please contact us and we will let you know if your proposed use is permissible. Permission may only be granted subject to certain conditions and this may include the requirement that you enter into an agreement with ViS.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and request you do the same. ViS may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
Notices to ViS regarding any alleged copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property infringement should be directed to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The notice should include the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright, trademark or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.