- ViS featured in TEDMED blog: Building a Global Research Superhighway
- Press Release: ACRES Launches Global Stakeholder Consultation on Clinical Research Site Excellence With ViS and Essex Management
- inVentiv Health Highlights ViS at SCOPE Event in Miami
- Applied Clinical Trials features ViS/inventiv collaboration under the title “Analysis Shows Feasibility Studies Could be Conducted in Half the Time”
- inVentiv Health Leverages ViS’ Advanced Digital Technology to Slash the Time Required to Conduct Feasibility Studies
- Clinical Leader features ViS/inVentiv collaboration under the title: “Bring Down the Cost of Clinical Trials with Improved Site Selection”
- ViS CEO Dr. Fabio Thiers and BIO President and CEO James C. Greenwood present collaboration at Partnering for Cures conference
- Press Release: iCTRS partners with ViS to revolutionize clinical trial site feasibility assessment
- ViS CEO Dr. Fabio Thiers speaks at Global Clinical Trials and Disruptive Innovations conferences
- Press Release: ViS and HealthCarePoint collaborate with ACRES in launch of Global Clinical Research Network Technology Platform
- Press Release: HealthCarePoint and ViS Research streamline sharing of qualifications by medical researchers.
- A Folha de São Paulo features ViS Research
- Outsourcing-pharma.com features ViS and BRANY partnership in article on improving the feasibility process
- Press Release: BRANY and ViS Research Partnership to Streamline Feasibility Assessment for Clinical Trials
- Press Release: AAHRPP and ViS Research Institute Collaborate to Protect Research Participants, Advance Quality Research
- ViS Research featured in eCliniqua article on Insightful Site Selection: Tools of the Trade
- ViS CEO Dr. Fabio Thiers speaks at CenterWatch iiBig Conference
- BIO and ViS announce partnership agreement to streamline pediatric research
- Press Release: ViS selected to present at TEDMED 2013
- ViS selected as one of 48 innovators to be part of The Hive at TEDMED 2013
- ViS featured in Valor Econômico
- IFAPP World publishes in-depth review of ViS
- ViS CEO Dr. Fabio Thiers speaks at Bio IT World conference
- Location Scoring launched: a completely new feature in clinical research
- Location Profiles enhance ViS analytics
- ViS CEO Dr. Fabio Thiers speaks at MAGI’s Clinical Research Conference
- ViS presents at Life Sciences & Healthcare Venture Summit 2013 as one of the 50 Top Innovators
- PPH plus, ViS’ partner in Germany, exhibits at the 29th Annual DGPharMed Conference in Berlin, Germany
- Dr. Gustavo Kesselring speaks at DIA’s 25th Annual EuroMeeting
- Team in India grows
- Marc Wilenzick joins ViS
- ViS CEO Dr. Fabio Thiers joins Harvard's MRCT Steering Committee
- ViS presents at New England Venture Capital Forum in December, 2012, as one of the 50 Top Innovators
- Dr. Gustavo Kesselring elected President of IFAPP, and receives the 2013 DIA Outstanding Service Award
- Dr. Gustavo Kesselring chairs session at International Conference on Pharmaceutical Medicine
Location Profiles enhance ViS analytics
This game-changing feature for ViS offers a new view of its analytics at the location level. The Location Profile provides the following at the country, state, and city levels:
1. Overview: provides a brief description of each location.
2. Main Research Centers: this section shows the top research centers in each location. This information is disease-specific.
3. Featured Research Centers: provides a randomized list of centers that have already joined the ViS platform and begun completing their profiles. This is a way for centers to increase their visibility on the ViS platform.
4. Analytics: this section shows ViS analytics metrics at the location level. It is disease-specific and will vary at the country, state, and city levels. The Patient Population metrics are only available if a disease is selected, and the Growth Rate is only available at the country level.
5. Top Locations: shows the top locations in research activity within the location in focus. For example, when viewing a country, this section will show the top states. When viewing a State it will show the top cities. There are no top locations at the city level.