We’ve developed a registration process that is simple and free for all users. This process enables our users to create credentials needed for access to all our features, including our ViSualizations, advanced center search, center profiles and location profiles. It also gives you access to collaboration features such as creating personal networks, messaging and sharing.
In order to register, just fill in your name, corporate email and password of choice, then click “Register”.
After registering, all users need to activate their accounts by completing a second verification step. In this process, there are three options for activation: Trial Planner, Research Center, Other.
1. Insert company name (or choose from the suggestions)
2. Insert your title in this company
3. Click submit
You will receive an email with the information that your account has successfully been activated (see below). You can then dive into the ViS platform with the link provided in the email and experience the ViS world.
Since Research Centers are able to create their own center profile we need to execute a verification process in order to make sure the individuals registering are indeed center employees. The verification process requires at least one and a maximum of three Principal Investigators to validate that the user belongs to the center. This is a very important step to make sure center profiles are not claimed by unauthorized users.
1. Choose your center’s country
2. Insert Postal Code (optional)
3. Choose a center from the suggestion list, based on the country and postal code chosen in the previous steps. If your center is not correctly displayed, please contact ViS via email or using our Live chat help window. For requesting an account an existing center profile in the ViS platform is necessary. Please provide the correct name, address and homepage of your center if applicable.’
4. Check/uncheck the request for profile edit rights
5. Choose your role in this center (e.g. principal investigator, study nurse, study coordinator)
6. Choose a contact for verification or insert another principal investigator who can confirm your role in this center. For centers where other contacts have already registered names will be suggested in the drop-down menue contact for verification (e.g. department head, director of hospital, doctor’s assistant, study nurse)
7. Click Submit
After this process, the user account is automatically activated, HOWEVER, it’s not linked to the appointed research center until the chosen contact can verify the information provided.
After the verification is received by the system, you will receive an email with the information that your account has successfully been activated (see below). You can then jump onto the ViS platform with the link provided in the email and experience the ViS world or enter details about your research center (provided edit center profile permission was requested per tick).
3. Other (e.g. SMOs [site management organizations], disease-specific networks, research networks but also other stakeholders and journalists)
Since SMOs or networks can be very complex organizations with a large number of sites, it would be too complicated for a single user to prepare such a profile. Therefore we encourage SMOs and networks to contact ViS directly for clarification of how the profile can be designed to showcase all capabilities and associated sites.
If you want to have permission to edit the profiles of the associated sites, please submit a direct request to ViS.
For the upload/edit of profiles of distinct sites belonging to an SMO/network, the same verification process as described above under ‘research center’ will be used to validate that the user belongs to the SMO/network site.
After completing this process, the account is activated and ready to experience ViS. You will receive an email with the information that your account has successfully been activated (see below). You can then dive into the ViS platform with the link provided in the email and experience the ViS world.
1. Simply click the Activate button
Uploading/editing of profile is free of charge.
If you need help with the system or support please refer to the ‘Help’ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org